There are currently no product reviews.
Great Manual! It contains all the wiring schematics and mechanical exploded views that are essential for service and repair. I was surprised I even found this for such an old machine. Only wish I knew of this site many years ago.
Great manual very clear copied. You are making an incredible job. I appreciate a lot the rapidity and your efficiency. Thanks a lot
Good pdf of the service manual for this unit. Includes disassembly instructions, full schematics, board layouts, parts lists and diagnostic information. Some information is in the pdf twice (single pages, and split pages), but that could be how it was originally generated by panasonic, or perhaps the idea is to make it eaiser to put onto 8.5 x 11" pages.
Information was exactly what I needed. Delivery was overnight (less than 12 hours) and I was happy with the process.
5 STARS for FAST DELIVERY, BEST PRICES and QUALITY PRODUCT. Item was exactly as described with superb resolution. Will definitely source all my future requirements from this website. Thanks a lot owner-manual.com!
OEM manual provided all schematics, board layouts and component specs necessary to facilitate unit maintenance. All pages were clear and readable.
4. Clamp Cam
(1) Remove the Float Base. (Refer to paragraph 3.) (2) Remove the Gear Pulley and Drive Gear. (3) Pull it up after you turn the Clamp Cam to the counterclockwise direction fully.
REMIX EFFECTOR [EF-R9 (S)]
1. MAIN ASSY (Fig.1)
(1) Remove the Bonnet (three screws of the rear part). (2) Remove the seven screws A that MAIN ASSY is fixed, and unhook two Hooks B . (Fig.1). (3) Remove the MAIN ASSY C .
5. How to Attach the Clamp Cam
(1) Attaches the Clamp Cam with pushing down Lever Switch on the Loading Base to the loft side.
B B C A A A A A
6. How to Attach the Float Base
(1) It turns Clamp Cam to the counterclockwise direction fully, and attach the Float Base. (As for the details of the way of turning Clamp Cam, refer to paragraph 3.) Remove the Float Base.
7. How to Attach the Tray
(1) Turns the Drive Gear to the counterclockwise direction, and lowers the Servo Mechanism Assy fully. (2) Turn the Drive Gear to the counterclockwise direction, and engage of Drive Gear and the mark E of Loading Base. (3) Insert the tray. Note 1: Gear doesn't engage when Servo Mechanism Assy doesn't fall down even if Drive Gear rotates. Perform step (2) in this case, and it turns Drive Gear one more time. Note 2: Servo Mechanism Assy isn't raised fully when Tray isn't being inserted completely. When it is received, a power supply is raised to the Servo Mechanism Assy automatically.
2. Front Panel (Fig.2)
(1) Remove the Bonnet (three screws of the rear part). (2) Remove the two screws D which fixes Front Panel. (3) Unhook the two Hooks E which fixes Front Panel, and make Front Panel slide into the front, and remove Front Panel.
E Hook D
Right side Fig. 2