There are currently no product reviews.
Do a quick order, scan quality is high.
I recommend to all!
This manual is perfect! Just what I needed. Thanks!
This manual was very clear and complete, the prices can't be beat, great to have older manuals available!
Doubted for buy this manual as it is my first order here and at not have cover image, I assumed would haven't. However, within 24 hs, already possessed the link to download it. The manual are scanned correctly and have all what is needed. Includes adjustments and diagrams of all circuits. Very satisfied.
Really good quality, аll readable.! Wonderful work shop. I recommend to all!
4. Clamp Cam
(1) Remove the Float Base. (Refer to paragraph 3.) (2) Remove the Gear Pulley and Drive Gear. (3) Pull it up after you turn the Clamp Cam to the counterclockwise direction fully.
REMIX EFFECTOR [EF-R9 (S)]
1. MAIN ASSY (Fig.1)
(1) Remove the Bonnet (three screws of the rear part). (2) Remove the seven screws A that MAIN ASSY is fixed, and unhook two Hooks B . (Fig.1). (3) Remove the MAIN ASSY C .
5. How to Attach the Clamp Cam
(1) Attaches the Clamp Cam with pushing down Lever Switch on the Loading Base to the loft side.
B B C A A A A A
6. How to Attach the Float Base
(1) It turns Clamp Cam to the counterclockwise direction fully, and attach the Float Base. (As for the details of the way of turning Clamp Cam, refer to paragraph 3.) Remove the Float Base.
7. How to Attach the Tray
(1) Turns the Drive Gear to the counterclockwise direction, and lowers the Servo Mechanism Assy fully. (2) Turn the Drive Gear to the counterclockwise direction, and engage of Drive Gear and the mark E of Loading Base. (3) Insert the tray. Note 1: Gear doesn't engage when Servo Mechanism Assy doesn't fall down even if Drive Gear rotates. Perform step (2) in this case, and it turns Drive Gear one more time. Note 2: Servo Mechanism Assy isn't raised fully when Tray isn't being inserted completely. When it is received, a power supply is raised to the Servo Mechanism Assy automatically.
2. Front Panel (Fig.2)
(1) Remove the Bonnet (three screws of the rear part). (2) Remove the two screws D which fixes Front Panel. (3) Unhook the two Hooks E which fixes Front Panel, and make Front Panel slide into the front, and remove Front Panel.
E Hook D
Right side Fig. 2