This place is amazing. Got our manual in a few hours. Print quality is excellent. Even the manufacturer didn't have this manual. The price was excellent. How many more stars can I give them? More than satisfied.
Text excerpt from page 52 (click to view)
INSTALLATION AND ASSEMBLY
(5) Paste spacer A (BMR1073) to the top board of the multi-projection unit and spacers B (BMR1074) to the two sides at the position shown in the figure after peeling off the seal. (7) Attach the attachments R and L to the unit through the top board of the unit using the screws (M6 Ã 20) and then attach attachments R and L to the unit from the back using screws (M6 Ã 20). (2 screws Ã 2 locations).
(6) Insert the multi-projection unit from the rear of the unit in this state.
4321 4321 4321
* Paste after adjusting the center of the top board to that of spacer A.
* Paste without covering the fan. *Drop the screw-lock fluid to screws so as not to loosen. (4 points)
(8) Check the Focus and reajust if necessary.
(9) Attach the cover (BNE1012) to the top board of the unit using the four screws (M5 Ã 15).