Thr Video Recorder i have is quiet Old and the Producer could Not help me. So i w as very glad to find an offer for the owners Manual for a very fair Price.a I obtained the original Manual very quick and I am happy to have it now.
The PDF copy was immediately available on download after the payment. However, I noticed that the document was in German, and Ihad to contact a German translator to get it translated it to English. The quality of document is legible can be used for my purpose.
The manual was complete and of great quality. Originally a tri-lingual file, I first received only one language. After a note to owners-manuals.com, I quickly received the remaining languages... Great service, definitely worth it.
Thank you for providing this manual and at low cost.
The Philips scope is of excellent quality, longevity and build and had a couple of faults
when it was passed to me. Having the CCT diagrams is a blessing.
I have fixed the problems and also modded the scope to my requirements.
I have built a 24v Li-Ion pack for portable use from old but good laptop batts.
it is working beautifully and I am well pleased. Keep up the good work Guys.
Text excerpt from page 52 (click to view)
INSTALLATION AND ASSEMBLY
(5) Paste spacer A (BMR1073) to the top board of the multi-projection unit and spacers B (BMR1074) to the two sides at the position shown in the figure after peeling off the seal. (7) Attach the attachments R and L to the unit through the top board of the unit using the screws (M6 Ã 20) and then attach attachments R and L to the unit from the back using screws (M6 Ã 20). (2 screws Ã 2 locations).
(6) Insert the multi-projection unit from the rear of the unit in this state.
4321 4321 4321
* Paste after adjusting the center of the top board to that of spacer A.
* Paste without covering the fan. *Drop the screw-lock fluid to screws so as not to loosen. (4 points)
(8) Check the Focus and reajust if necessary.
(9) Attach the cover (BNE1012) to the top board of the unit using the four screws (M5 Ã 15).