1. OVERALL TROUBLESHOOTING
2. TROUBLESHOOTING THE MICROCOMPUTER
3. TROUBLESHOOTING FOR DOOR DOES NOT OPEN
4. TROUBLESHOOTING FOR CASSETTE TAPE CANNOT BE SET
5. TROUBLESHOOTING FOR CASSETTE TAPE CANNOT BE PLAYED
6. TROUBLESHOOTING THE AUDIO SYSTEM
7. TROUBLESHOOTING FOR FF, REW OR SCAN FUNCTION DOES NOT OPERATE
- NOMENCLATURE and USE
- READING the DISPLAYS
- USING the GRAPHIC EQUALIZER
- PARTS LOCATION
- CIRCUIT DESCRIPTION
- Dolby NR Level Adjustment
- SCHEMATIC CIRCUIT DIAGRAM
- CONNECTION DIAGRAM
- CHASSIS (1) EXPLODED VIEW
- CHASSIS (2) EXPLODED VIEW
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
- PACKING METHOD
There are currently no product reviews.
got exactly what i ordered in a very timely manner. will use again for other manuals
I'm happy. Good quality. Very helped me with my work..............................
This is the second Manual I have ordered from owner-manuals, I give it five stars because it is exactly what I expected given the age of the equipment. So the contents look a bit aged and the pictures a bit grainy, it fulfills my needs and I am glad I can still get hold of them.
thank u so much for this manual that was so cheap that i thought it was a scam but i gambled anyway because it was too good of a deal to pass up and behold,the manual has everything and details of everything even the screws and im still amazed and very happy with my manual .so take my word and jump on it before they realize how cheap they selling thier manuals..thank you so much for taking time to read my thoughts
I do not have very much to say.
The price is quite covenient, delivery was better as promised (about 12 ours, against the specified 24 hours if I remember well), and the quality of the PDF is more than acceptable.
The Service Manual of Sansui R30 itself is also satisfactory: good graphic for schematics and layouts, simple and well structured.