- SAFETY INFORMATION
- EXPLODED VIEWS AND PARTS LIST
- BLOCK DIAGRAM AND SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- PCB CONNECTION DIAGRAM
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- CONNECTOR FUNCTION DESCRIPTION
- OPERATIONAL FLOW CHART
- OPERATIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
There are currently no product reviews.
Another excellent aquisition. Fine detailed manual. Thanks
Good quality for the scan, complete, but as usual for Tascam, not so comprehensive !
great manual readable & easy to downlaod to be recommanded
Very useful, not the best scan, but definitely readable !
Complete service manual, good quality scan, great buy !
7 GENERAL INFORMATION
7.1 DIAGNOSIS 7.1.1 DISASSEMBLY
- Removing the Case (not shown) 1. Remove the two screws. 2. Remove the Case. - Removing the Cassette Mechanism Module (Fig.1) Remove the four screws and then remove the Cassette Mechanism Module. - Removing the Panel Assy (Fig.1) Disconnect the two stoppers and then remove the Panel Assy.
Cassette Mechanism Module
- Removing the Tuner Amp Unit (Fig.2) Remove the two screws. Straight the tabs at four locations indicated. Remove the screw. Remove the three screws and then remove the Tuner Amp Unit.
Tuner Amp Unit