- SAFETY INFORMATION
- EXPLODED VIEWS AND PARTS LIST
- BLOCK DIAGRAM AND SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- PCB CONNECTION DIAGRAM
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- CONNECTOR FUNCTION DESCRIPTION
- OPERATIONAL FLOW CHART
- OPERATIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
There are currently no product reviews.
Very good quality pdf file, no missing pages and all words and schematics clearly readable. Whole manual is present featuring different languages.
Very,very good manual.It was very explicit and readble.It was helpfull.Thanks.
The service manual is scanned, but high quality, high resolution. The smallest texts on schematics diagram is readable. Super! Thank you!
I am satisfied with the service. And if need another manual, i will definitely buy from this site. Keep up the good work.
have download a number of manuals todate , most are excellant, one or two sometimes a little difficult to read but a least avaialable, great site .
7 GENERAL INFORMATION
7.1 DIAGNOSIS 7.1.1 DISASSEMBLY
- Removing the Case (not shown) 1. Remove the two screws. 2. Remove the Case. - Removing the Cassette Mechanism Module (Fig.1) Remove the four screws and then remove the Cassette Mechanism Module. - Removing the Panel Assy (Fig.1) Disconnect the two stoppers and then remove the Panel Assy.
Cassette Mechanism Module
- Removing the Tuner Amp Unit (Fig.2) Remove the two screws. Straight the tabs at four locations indicated. Remove the screw. Remove the three screws and then remove the Tuner Amp Unit.
Tuner Amp Unit