- SAFETY INFORMATION
- EXPLODED VIEWS AND PARTS LIST
- BLOCK DIAGRAM AND SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- PCB CONNECTION DIAGRAM
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- CONNECTOR FUNCTION DESCRIPTION
- OPERATIONAL FLOW CHART
- OPERATIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
There are currently no product reviews.
Veramente completo, dettagliato e perfetto nella visione. Perfect, thanks!
Fully functional usable service manual. Considering the age of the manual and device quality was better than expected
Thank you very much, I've been very happy to find this manual on "Owner Manual". It's a perfect copy and it has been really useful for my work!
It took about 24-hours after my payment before I was able to get to the download. Apparently, payment processing is not 100% automated. That is no big deal, just be aware of that going in.
After I got to it, it was in good shape, easy to read, etc. Not some cheap FAX copy looking thing.
Also, this site was the cheapest I found. Another Plus!
Good price, very legible manual, exactly what I needed -- but had to wait a day to actually get the download of the manual. Would have preferred to download it immediately after payment rather than waiting for someone to "process" my order. I was surprised that I had to wait that long.
7 GENERAL INFORMATION
7.1 DIAGNOSIS 7.1.1 DISASSEMBLY
- Removing the Case (not shown) 1. Remove the two screws. 2. Remove the Case. - Removing the Cassette Mechanism Module (Fig.1) Remove the four screws and then remove the Cassette Mechanism Module. - Removing the Panel Assy (Fig.1) Disconnect the two stoppers and then remove the Panel Assy.
Cassette Mechanism Module
- Removing the Tuner Amp Unit (Fig.2) Remove the two screws. Straight the tabs at four locations indicated. Remove the screw. Remove the three screws and then remove the Tuner Amp Unit.
Tuner Amp Unit