Very helpful and complete manual. Maybe only one negative is schematics have sometimes unreadable name of the parts. But it's not a big problem.
Text excerpt from page 90 (click to view)
- Removing the Case(Not shown)
1. Insert and turn a flat screwdriver to remove the case. Keyboard Unit
- Removing the Grille Assy and Keyboard Unit
1. Press the four tabs and Disconnect the connector indicated by arrow and then removing the Grille Assy. 2. Removing the Knob Unit. 3. Removing the five screws and then removeving the Keyboard Unit. CAUTION: Remove the Knob Unit before removing the screws that secure the Keyboard Unit. Do not hold CN901 by hand when removing the Keyboard Unit from the grille. Be careful not to bend the connector teeth when installing the grille to the product. Be sure to insert the insulator into the Grille Assy.
- Removing the Heat Sink
1. Removing the five screws and then removing the Heat Sink. Heat Sink
- Removing the CD Mechanism Module and Chassis Unit
1. Removing the four screws A.
CD Mechanism Module
2. Disconnect the connector and then removing the CD Mechanism Module. B 3. Removing the six screws B and then removing the Chasis Unit. CAUTION: Plug the Fuji Card into the card connector of the CD mechanism or main unit at an angle of 60 degrees.