We received the manual in a timely manner and it was exactly what we were expecting. Excellent replacement for original Service Manual.
All schematics are very legible. We are really satisfied.
Text excerpt from page 112 (click to view)
The numeral enclosed by a circle in the drawing indicates the order of removal.
- How to hold the mechanism unit
1. Hold the top frame and main frame. 2. Do not hold the front of the top frame tightly because its strength is low.
- How to remove the top frame and main frame
1. Remove the screws (4) and screws (2) of the top frame in the clamped state and remove the top frame. 2. After having removed the screws of the dampers (2) on the right and the dampers, remove the main frame. 3. Remount the product connector with the frame removed and eject a disk. Top Frame
- How to remove the clamper arm assy and guide arm assy
1. Remove a total of three right, left and rear screws and remove the clamper assy. 2. Remove the left spring and remove the torsion spring hook of the right fulcrum unit. 3. Remove the E ring of the left fulcrum and remove the guide arm assy. Guide Arm Assy