Very good reproduction (copy) of original manual. Didn't have a parts list, but schematic was completely labeled with parts. Complete instructions on how to adjust mechanical functions of the 8-track deck. Well worth having and at a very reasonable cost.
It's a full manual. All the parts are in there. I haven't found the problem yett, but I am working on it; hope I can rebuild the part myself. To make it more secure and unbreakable this time. Because the part has failed several times before and costs a lot to let it be repaired.
Thanks so much for this rich illustrated and parted manual.
Text excerpt from page 62 (click to view)
- Remove the Case (Not shown)
1. Remove the two screws, and then remove the Case.
A CD Mechanism Module A
- Remove the CD Mechanism Module
1. Remove the four screws A. 2. Disconnect the two connectors, and then remove the CD Mechanism Module.
- Remove the Tuner Amp Unit (1/2)
1. Disconnect the three connectors. 2. Remove the four screws A. 3. Disconnect the two stoppers indicated by arrows, and then remove the Grille Assy.