The ervice manual for my 1982 Kenwood KR-1000 receiver is great! Full detail on all circuits with part number detail. I will definately be ordering more manuals for my other vintage equipment! Order was fulfilled quickly! Very efficient ordering process! Thnaks for your help! Great site!
Text excerpt from page 62 (click to view)
- Remove the Case (Not shown)
1. Remove the two screws, and then remove the Case.
A CD Mechanism Module A
- Remove the CD Mechanism Module
1. Remove the four screws A. 2. Disconnect the two connectors, and then remove the CD Mechanism Module.
- Remove the Tuner Amp Unit (1/2)
1. Disconnect the three connectors. 2. Remove the four screws A. 3. Disconnect the two stoppers indicated by arrows, and then remove the Grille Assy.