There are currently no product reviews.
Detailed schematic diagram, manual for professionals
Good service manual,exploded view,adjusment and test point locations,head alignment,mechanical checks and adjusments,all perfect.
Block diagram,play rec block diagram,adjusments, it's a very good well done repair manual.
Very clear copy of the philips service manual. Fast delivery. Thank you very much
Excellent manual, detailed, very useful! Exactly what I needed, I'd recommend it to all who need it. Although images are scanned easily readable and explicit. A valuable tool product at a price more than modest, take it with confidence and you will not regret it!
- Removing the Upper Frame
1. Remove six Springs A, two Springs B and four Screws. 2. Remove two Tabs situated on rear side of the Upper Frame, remove two Arms on the front side, then remove two Tabs on the front side.
B A A A A Upper Frame
Arm B A
- Removing the Carriage Mechanism
1. Disengage the Carriage Mechanism from the two dampers situated in the front side by driving it up, then disengage and remove the mechanism from the two dampers by driving it up aslant into front side direction. Note : When assembling the Carriage Mechanism, coat the dampers with alcohol prior to the assembly.
Carriage Mechanism Section
- Removing the Clamp Arm Assy
1. Remove a Spring A, a B and a Spring C. 2. Drive the Clamp Arm Assy up into rear side direction, then disengage the arm from its current position Finally, drive the assembly approximately 45 degrees upward, then slide the assembly toward right side to remove it.
Clamp Arm Assy Section B