There are currently no product reviews.
A very well written and easy to understand manual.
There was no problem at all.After paying i had to wait only a few hours,than i could
download the manual in best pdf-quality.
Thank You !
I found this service manual to be complete in every detail except for troubleshooting charts. It would be helpful if it had a set of troubleshooting charts; however it is a very good manual otherwise and for the price it is very well worth it.
Complete manual included schematics layouts and alignment procedure, clear to read and magnify, extremely pleased with manual and owner manual . com's service
perfect, i am very satisfait for the réception of the sansui r-5l service manual, thank you very much
- Removing the Upper Frame
1. Remove six Springs A, two Springs B and four Screws. 2. Remove two Tabs situated on rear side of the Upper Frame, remove two Arms on the front side, then remove two Tabs on the front side.
B A A A A Upper Frame
Arm B A
- Removing the Carriage Mechanism
1. Disengage the Carriage Mechanism from the two dampers situated in the front side by driving it up, then disengage and remove the mechanism from the two dampers by driving it up aslant into front side direction. Note : When assembling the Carriage Mechanism, coat the dampers with alcohol prior to the assembly.
Carriage Mechanism Section
- Removing the Clamp Arm Assy
1. Remove a Spring A, a B and a Spring C. 2. Drive the Clamp Arm Assy up into rear side direction, then disengage the arm from its current position Finally, drive the assembly approximately 45 degrees upward, then slide the assembly toward right side to remove it.
Clamp Arm Assy Section B