There are currently no product reviews.
Great manual, great quality copy, complete parts reference and scematics, Thank you
Very good as always. Also this manual appears clear and well processed. I know it will help me to work on this TV. Thank you a lot! Matteo
complete wiring diagram, without the part list. high quality copy. thanks for promptly.
Well done scan of a useful manual. It will be useful in my workbench!!
Excelent scan job. It's a fully detailed service manual of this model.
- How to hold the Mechanical Unit
1. Hold the top and bottom frame. 2. Do not squeeze top frame's front portion too tight, because it is fragile.
Do not squeeze.
- How to remove the Top and Bottom Frame
1. When the disk is in "clamp" state, unlock Spring A (6 pieces) and Spring B (2 pieces), and unscrew screws (4 pieces). 2. Unlock each 1 of pawl at the both side of the frame, then remove the top frame. 3. Remove the Carriage Mechanical part in such way that; you remove the mechanical part from 3 pieces of Damper while slowly pulling up the part. 4. Now, the top frame has been removed, and under this state, fix the genuine Connector again, and eject the disk. (Caution) When you reassemble the Carriage Mechanical part, apply a bit of alcohol to Dampers. Top Frame
Carriage Mechanical Part
- How to remove the Guide Arm Assy
1. Unlock the spring (1 piece) at the right side of the assembly. 2. Unscrew screws (2 pieces), then remove the Screw Gear Bracket. 3. Shift the Guide Arm Assy to the left and slowly rotate it to the upper direction. 4. When the Guide Arm Assy rotates approximately 45 degree, shift the Assy to the right side direction and remove it.
Screw Gear Bracket Guide Arm Assy