There are currently no product reviews.
I was very glad recieving the service manal from You. Manuals were delivered promptly and were correct as advertised. A complete and very usefull service manual with all details. Thank you!
Very clear copy. No pages missing. Big bonus is that it includes supplement. Price is affordable compared to what others ask for.
Found the quality of the copy excellent and a very quick service. I would certainly recommend the service.
Good quality, clear diagrams. Exactly what I needed.
Good product. All the information is invcluded, but due to the complexity of the amplifier, it still is difficult to get it to operation again.
- Removing the Upper Frame
1. Remove six Springs A, two Springs B and four Screws. 2. Remove two Tabs situated on rear side of the Upper Frame, remove two Arms on the front side, then remove two Tabs on the front side.
B A A A A Upper Frame
Arm B A
- Removing the Carriage Mechanism
1. Disengage the Carriage Mechanism from the two dampers situated in the front side by driving it up, then disengage and remove the mechanism from the one damper by driving it up aslant into front side direction. Note : When assembling the Carriage Mechanism, coat the dampers with alcohol prior to the assembly.
Carriage Mechanism Section
- Removing the Clamp Arm Assy
1. Remove a Spring A, a B and a Spring C. 2. Drive the Clamp Arm Assy up into rear side direction, then disengage the arm from its current position Finally, drive the assembly approximately 45 degrees upward, then slide the assembly toward right side to remove it.
Clamp Arm Assy Section B