There are currently no product reviews.
Well I got all the necessary specifications for the job. Document of good quality and good definition of the diagrams
hi .full information for JVC GRVF1EG Service Manual its compete .Thank You
perfect and good copies, all good readable.
within 24hrs and very cheap also.
Great salespeople, muuito attentive recommend everyone buy this site.Obrigado by atendomento..
everything was fine - fast, readable, worth the price
- Removing the Upper Frame
1. Remove six Springs A, two Springs B and four Screws. 2. Remove two Tabs situated on rear side of the Upper Frame, remove two Arms on the front side, then remove two Tabs on the front side.
B A A A A Upper Frame
Arm B A
- Removing the Carriage Mechanism
1. Disengage the Carriage Mechanism from the two dampers situated in the front side by driving it up, then disengage and remove the mechanism from the one damper by driving it up aslant into front side direction. Note : When assembling the Carriage Mechanism, coat the dampers with alcohol prior to the assembly.
Carriage Mechanism Section
- Removing the Clamp Arm Assy
1. Remove a Spring A, a B and a Spring C. 2. Drive the Clamp Arm Assy up into rear side direction, then disengage the arm from its current position Finally, drive the assembly approximately 45 degrees upward, then slide the assembly toward right side to remove it.
Clamp Arm Assy Section B